I’m hoping this month will be as productive as February was (fingers crossed!) So I spent most of last month either reading or rearranging my March pile. But I think I’ve come to the perfect list now:
- Five Feet Apart (Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry, Tobias Iaconis)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (Jenny Han)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (Sarah J. Maas)
- Vox (Christina Dalcher)
- A Serial Killer’s Daughter (Kerri Rawson)
- Cross Her Heart (Sarah Pinborough)
I have more YA on my list this month, which was just a little coincidence. I wanted to read Five Feet Apart since it’s coming out in theatres this month and I wanted to read my first Maas book, since I feel like literally every human being on the planet has read and loved something of her’s. And Cross Her Heart came out a million years ago and I still haven’t read it, which was upsetting me every time it caught my eye on my bookshelf. So that’s there too!
What book are you most looking forward to reading this month?
And for your viewing pleasure: