I feel like writing out my monthly TBR is making the year go by faster. And also getting me to be more productive with my readings. I aim for 5 a month but push myself to get at least 8 in when I can! I think it might have a direct correlation but I’m no scientist.
This month I’m hoping to get these books read, and somehow manage to get some writing done. I need to lock down my sleep issues (aka sleep less, read, work, write more) that way I can optimize my workable hours! I don’t know how I’m going to manage that – I think I just have to set an alarm and stop hitting snooze. That’s probably a good first step. Anyway, moving on. This is my list for April!
- After (Anna Todd)
- A Court of Mist and Fury (Sarah J. Maas)
- Ugly Love (Colleen Hoover)
- China Rich Girlfriend (Kevin Kwan)
- The Promise of Stardust (Priscille Sibley)
- An Anonymous Girl (Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen)
- The Liar (Steve Cavanagh)
New month, new list! Cannot wait for some of these!
What are you planning to read this month? Share share share! ❤