List of books I will attempt to read and probably fail at – as follows:
- The Wedding (Nicholas Sparks)
- The Forgotten Child (Richard Gallear)
- The Silent Wife (ASA Harrison)
- Throne of Glass (Sarah J Maas!)
- After Ever Happy (Anna Todd)
I have almost no faith left that I will be able to read all of these. I’m editing a novel of mine and writing another one (in NaNoWriMo which I’m taking part in for the first time in like three or four years, after having ‘won’ seven in a row) so I don’t believe in myself at all. But that’s a bit dark, isn’t it? We’ll just see how it goes, I suppose!
Leave a comment if you’re taking part in NaNo this year!